Angela Schwartz Photography { The Blog }

Hi! My name is Angela Schwartz and I am an on-location child and family photographer. Welcome to my photography blog. Here you will find posts with images from family and client shoots complete with my daily ramblings. I'd love to hear from you and enjoy reading your comments. Keep them coming. ~Angela

WEBSITE: http://www.angelaschwartzphotography.com/

All images and site content is copyright of Angela Schwartz Photography. Do not copy, download, print or utilize images without artist's permission. Thank you.

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Creativity Session


Pic#1: I asked for a photographic challenge and my first request was 'something with trees'. I shot two. This is a white birch in a wintery field in Camden Maine. I did some fun photoshop creative twists to it giving it what I think is a dramatic eery feel. It's cold here in Maine right now and I think we may have approached the high teens in full sun. Burr! You'll notice a crow flying up in the left hand side....I figure trying to escape my shot. :)

Pic#2: My second take on "trees". This is another road in Camden that takes you to the Belted Gallows farm (see sign). I love the way the trees hug the road and the canopies arch over and join forces. I turned this picture black and white to really enphasize the highlights and shadows they cast. Also, in honor of the white and black cows. :)

Pic#3: This is wonderful Rockport Harbor shot around noon today. I played in photoshop again at their fun artistic features and turned this into a "painting" style. Fun huh! The ice on the water really looks like that...little jagged plates all over. No boats going in and out today. All is still and frozen bone-chilling cold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good work on the Tree. Can you do something with just branches? Closeup of some sort.