Angela Schwartz Photography { The Blog }

Hi! My name is Angela Schwartz and I am an on-location child and family photographer. Welcome to my photography blog. Here you will find posts with images from family and client shoots complete with my daily ramblings. I'd love to hear from you and enjoy reading your comments. Keep them coming. ~Angela

WEBSITE: http://www.angelaschwartzphotography.com/

All images and site content is copyright of Angela Schwartz Photography. Do not copy, download, print or utilize images without artist's permission. Thank you.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Peace

Peaceful and graceful and green. My processing is leaning towards the greener side of things for some reason. Anyway, I listed a lens that I have for sale today and took this as a test shot for my listing. Have a buyer already for the lens.

Today we have sun and a beautiful summers day. It's nice. Miss M has a rehearsal tonight for her play and she's having fun with that. I've always known she'd like the limelight.

Anyway, have a peaceful and beautiful day....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your hair M.. what a great model you make... I LOVE your little splash of freckles across your cute nose...You are also very lucky to have such a great photographer for a mom who is so good at catching expression...!! Hugs, Grama J