Angela Schwartz Photography { The Blog }

Hi! My name is Angela Schwartz and I am an on-location child and family photographer. Welcome to my photography blog. Here you will find posts with images from family and client shoots complete with my daily ramblings. I'd love to hear from you and enjoy reading your comments. Keep them coming. ~Angela

WEBSITE: http://www.angelaschwartzphotography.com/

All images and site content is copyright of Angela Schwartz Photography. Do not copy, download, print or utilize images without artist's permission. Thank you.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Feeling Crafty

So I caught the craft bug this weekend. Yah, it ususally happens to me with the coming of Fall and the back-to-school new clothes rush. In shopping for the kids for school and thinking about their clothing needs I was thinking about the cold days to come and about hats. I like hats. I'm liking them more and more and so I've been noticing them. I've been seeing alot of knitted and crocheted hats and decided to give it a try and make some. I haven't crochet in a long time but it comes back to you just like riding a bike. :) And so, I got some new yarn and watched a youtube video that guided me with the general beanie hat pattern. Then I was off and whipped out these two yesterday. Ok, so they aren't perfect and they are pretty boring in stitch (nothing fancy or too complicated) but it was fun and not too difficult to do. The kids loved that they got special made hats. Fun huh! So, here they are. My first pre-Fall creations! Oh and guess what everyone is getting for Christmas this year. :)***



5 comments:

Tjaardas in Florida said...

Cute hats!! You are very creative!!! The kids look so grown up, wow!

Anonymous said...

Where do you find the time to just whip out hats?!?!? They are really cute and I love the pics too! :)

Anonymous said...

umm, i second what maria said!!! But if you are making any more, i would love one for myself ;-) tee hee. I am a total knitted hat/toque addict!

Those are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Very funny... I would love one for christmas!! I am holding you to that.... They are really cute... and such cute models for them..!! Love you all, Mom S

Angela Schwartz Photography said...

Thanks all for your comments. :) Looks like I have a bunch of hats to make.