Angela Schwartz Photography { The Blog }

Hi! My name is Angela Schwartz and I am an on-location child and family photographer. Welcome to my photography blog. Here you will find posts with images from family and client shoots complete with my daily ramblings. I'd love to hear from you and enjoy reading your comments. Keep them coming. ~Angela

WEBSITE: http://www.angelaschwartzphotography.com/

All images and site content is copyright of Angela Schwartz Photography. Do not copy, download, print or utilize images without artist's permission. Thank you.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Lakeside Sunset

Last night we went to our usual lakeside pickleball court at one of our favorite relatives homes. A beautiful place I tell ya! We arrived around 6:30pm and I saw the yummie light and placed the seed of sand toys into my sons head and he quickly ran down to the water's edge to eat his sandwich and play in the sand. He loves that stuff! He's a beach boy - gets it from his mommy. Ahem..anyway. I had so much fun as he was captive and enjoying himself. I just love my little guy! Anyway, without further gabbing....here he is ....

Just FYI: I have a new watermark this post. It has come to my attention recently that people are actually printing off my photos with the watermarks or cutting them off and using the photos (you know who you are). Please note that all of my photos are copyrighted and unless I have sold you the files, photo rights, or have sold or given you written permission to use a photo for your website display or downloading for print it is considered theft and is illegal. I work very hard to produce these images. Please be respectful.

On a lighter note, I am currently in the process of designing my company website. It is long and grueling work and I have designed and tossed a couple sites already. Back to the drawing board. I hope to have my home page up by the end of this month - more if I'm extra happy with my results! I am also in the process of designing holiday cards! So, if you are among the traditional who mail out photo greeting cards please consider me for your family photo greeting card this year. I will be offering a Holiday Special which includes a discounted sitting fee + package (cards and 5x7 or 8x10 print). Please check back here within a few more weeks for samples.






Here he is running towards me. I just love it. The light was so warm and the Autumn colors are really singing here.











My little man eating his dinner by the lake. Tuna sandwich with a pickle on wheat bread and an apple juice box. Mmm ... (What can I say, we were excited to get to the lake!)




Here he is talling me. "Mom, stop doing that." He didn't want me to take anymore pictures of him while he was eating. As my shutter was "click clicking" away.



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: