Angela Schwartz Photography { The Blog }

Hi! My name is Angela Schwartz and I am an on-location child and family photographer. Welcome to my photography blog. Here you will find posts with images from family and client shoots complete with my daily ramblings. I'd love to hear from you and enjoy reading your comments. Keep them coming. ~Angela

WEBSITE: http://www.angelaschwartzphotography.com/

All images and site content is copyright of Angela Schwartz Photography. Do not copy, download, print or utilize images without artist's permission. Thank you.

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Growing Up Is....

... Well.....This morning came with a longed for surprise. Our daughter lost a baby tooth, a front tooth, this morning in the most unusual way. It goes like this. Last night, she noticed her tooth was very very lose and we spent several hours telling her ways she could pull it out but she just couldn't do it. I told her I'd even get her a cat if she did it herself (something she really wants) and she still couldn't do it! Well, this morning we were visiting on my bed and chatting and I was wearing a bathrobe and was fixing the tie on it and as I was pulling my tie my hand slipped off from it and wacked her in the mouth, right on her lose tooth! She gasped and wore a startled expression and quickly went to the bathroom to see what was the damage. And I quickly followed behind her wondering if I had hurt her. When we got there she pulled her hand away from her mouth and saw a hole where her tooth used to be! I asked her if she swallowed it and she said no. So, we went back to the bed and found it laying right there. She laughed and was delighted that the dreaded moment of pulling her tooth was now behind her and guess what!? She says, it didn't even hurt. So, what a lucky girl she was to get her tooth knocked out when she needed it pulled. :) This was the first time I have aided in helping someone pull a tooth. She has lost a total of three baby teeth now. The last two teeth were pulled by her Grammy and she was going to have her Grammy pull this one today if it hadn't already come out. Anyway, we just had to go out and take some shots of her new look. Wild huh! I'm still getting used to the gap.
Growing Up

Toothless M.

and here's some of her bro.

Big Smile

We played at the park today and I had the camera out so that we could take some images of the M's new smile and of course I had to sneak some shots of my little guy. Here he is laughing for M. She has a way of getting the big squinty eye smiles outta him. By the way, I cut his hair today. He even asked for it to be spiked up! It's been awhile since he's wanted that and so here he is.

Inquisitive

By the way ... I love how flickr allows me to share such large photos! Fun huh. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice photos Ang! I love the first shot of your son, great clarity, I am jealous as always. I think your son has sprouted about a foot in this past couple months.

Anonymous said...

What a way to say good-bye to that first tooth! Love the scond one of M! Excellent and honest childhood portrait.